True you Fools: Tenant tells of the Bush Administration knowing in July 2001, Laden was going to strike big in America with the Taliban - Powell in AUGUST, as widely reported, gave the Taliban 43 million dollars - result? Mass Murdering of Our Forsaken Humanity
Johnny America - No evidence against an accused is US being truly abused
2009-02-19 02:38:25 UTC
Bushite Dumfuk Grunt "Duh, why are we here to kill
good people needlessly so the bushmob back home can
further rob our undefended families bro? Bro?"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jesus-christ/browse_frm/thread/5b24b172a24a923e?scoring=d&

/ / Again, as bushite fascist nazi vermin, they let those
responsible for destroying America through the bushmob
war crimes, still sit in the, for sale freedom captain's
chair, high-jacked from US true Loyalists, attempting to
get away the bushmob is doing from 9/11, by going real
fast .. nowhere. \ \

True you Fool

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/16792/3/60Minutes-Tenet-2.wmv

/ / OH THE HORROR.... To those who say I lied about what
Tenent FRE-ELY confesses (60Minutes-Tenet-2.wmv) LISTEN
in horror at what America is truly led blindly into
hell with STILL.. \ \ crooksandliars pulled the recording!
It it Tenant tells of the bushmob knowing in July 2001 bin
Laden was going to get blamed for a strike big in America
from a cave in Afghanistan! Then later, (not mentioned) in
AUGUST! Powell went over there himself personally, and gave
the Taliban 43 million dollars as a bonus. Swear to God true.
NOT HIDDEN. Look it up. I mean it made almost all the major
dailies. See? This is what Alex fears, that wise men, actual
wise men, like myself, can put this stuff together in seconds
by fre-ely communicating for open challenge on error, of what
would take others committed to dying through censorship for
blind fear, never in a lifetime spared. Who cares right?

Johnny Law for Coast to Coast radio host!

-

9/11 - strange facts

Alex Jones on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory P2

"I'm light-years ahead of the general Public in knowledge"

/ / Yet, doesn't know a thing about Education,
Health Care, Social Security, Banking, or evidence
to form our guilty or innocent verdicts on which
war to fight for. And.. can't figure Bush guilty for
treason? Apparently yes, that dumb. \ \

A Den of Thieves - why give to private bankers
who don't cover loans you godless nazi savages?

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/gop-house-whips-wife-didnt-know-her-b

/ / the firm for which the spouse of the
House Republican whip works has scarfed
up a couple of hundred million bucks in
the banking bailout. Really. (I can
understand why you might wonder,
considering Rep. Cantor's role model
seems to be the disgraced Tom DeLay.) \ \

You know God, I'm beginning to think
these Amerikans don't like US much eh?

Calling for Americans to Investigate Bankers
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJS4WDAA

Private Banking Made Simple

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K03GAVY
http://www.mediafire.com/?xo9w32zmfox

Israeli Bombs inflict more pain on Gaza hospital
http://uruknet.info/?p=m51882&hd=&size=1&l=e

DEBATE OVER

/ / Late last week, a federal court ruled that
there was no link between childhood vaccines
and Autism. But the legal conclusion is not
enough to erase many parents' concerns and
the debate continues. \ \ Mercury causes brain
damage as a neural-toxic heavy metal. Love God
why don't you? Alex near always calls his
critics jealous, so, are you jealous? Would
you rather see every American child murdered,
or suffer toxic poisoning, before acknowledging
we are without challenge, the greatest minds of
our time? Hurt you does it? Can't find a single
argument against my demand for Justice, but dying
instead, claim my call for fre-e-dom practiced
is to good to be true in your dying dummy world
censored? It IS George Noory that denies you the
respect a person who craves Justice for all 911
victims. Cartoonish Alex Jones, the bigot, sucks.

The New World Order Alex Fears
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military.police/browse_frm/thread/c61e5ca386f9f07b?hl=en

This Specifically:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iraq/msg/c681b8ed9de5ede3

Alex Jones, "Liberals don't like Bush."for
mass murdering Humanity as never elected
demon enemy of God he means?

He tries to divide the fre-edom movement
away from Justice for ourselves.

Question for Alex Jones NWOers, wouldn't
God, if we existed, wouldn't God, push for
a one world government where all are treated
fairly through Justice practiced? Yes or no?

America! I am King Johnny.. I am from the Planet
Earth, I've come to share the knowledge of Justice
in our times on behalf of this, Our Future Great
Triumph over Evil.

/ / At 8:51, the flight [175] deviated from its
assigned altitude [31,000 feet - therefore cell
phones impossible], and a minute later New York
air traffic controllers began repeatedly and
unsuccessfully trying to contact it."

And one minute later at 8.52, Lee Hanson
receives a call from his son Peter. \ \

Couldn't have happened, as is why, these phony
"FBI" bushmobsters stole the recordings and
don't want the still dying victims to know
the truth of the Neocon traitors to God and
Justice. Cell phones are not capable of
paralaxing above likely a couple thousand.
Someone on Earth would likely know the near
exact scientifically measured distance as nothing
greater than a couple thousand, for why the
need to put towers all over our fair cities
then? 31,000 feet is a distance of miles!
Hint: 5,280 feet in a mile. 5.871212 miles
in fact. Drive out 5 miles from your nearest
cell phone tower, oh yeah, and don't forget
to bring a elevator like aluminum box to stand
in, moving 500 miles an hour, then ask yourself,
how dumb does a Repuglicon or Obamanaut take US
for as silenced to the tyranny of mass murder
in my America?

TED SAID SHE DIDN'T HAVE HER PURSE
http://911review.org/Sept11Wiki/Olsen,Ted.shtml

/ / Ted supposedly told CNN that she called him
collect. However; once a c-r e-d-i-t card is swiped,
you can begin using the phone to make calls.
So, no collect call would have been made. \ \
The allegation also has been debunked by
reported to be, Airline officials who stated
no public phones were even available on 177.
That seems near too far fetched, BUT!, GTE
Airphone reports DO SAY - zero call assists
were made on flight 177. ZERO. So, how then
does she make a collect call then, and why
if as claimed, Ted and Barbara were madly
in love, would she not know her hubby's
personal number?

Remember, Ted was the coke pusher's lawyer in
the Contra case, of which Ted, was also
assistant secretary to the Solicitor under
Reagan. The Contra group if you recall were/are
pushing crack cocaine into major cities for
plans to undermine the American government for
illegal wars against peaceful civilized life
as stolen profit. YOURS.

FBI SAYS TED OLSON LIED OR WAS DUPED. NO 9/11 PHONE CALLS

The Olson story would make for good horror
if it just wasn't so horrific. EVEN I'M
SPOOKED. Olson tells of a elaborate drama
where he learns, she without her pursed
cell-phone, has to call through the phone
records of the Justice Department. How did
he forget that fact when first pronouncing
of how she had phoned him from a cell-phone,
or, then from an airliner that didn't have
phones in the c-h-e-a-p seats, nor tear-gassed
upper-classes? The trouble here is that
a small cadre of bushmobsters keep hiding
the evidence on CNN, FoxNews and George Noory
implicating themselves at the crime scene,
as illegitimate "intelligent officers" -
we WANT to know our media voices the voices
of those who support defending ourselves from
the 911 war mongering terrorist enemies.
Evidence is the prerequisite.

King Johnny Speaks Coast to Coast! Answers Everything!
http://www.mediafire.com/?myz0etmzx1y
John Kinal for President
2016-03-10 08:50:19 UTC
How Dare They

My mother was murdered on March 8th, 2016, by the
actions of Dr. Colister, at Winnipeg's Health Sciences
Center.. Whereby, after consulting my mother Jenny
and me, he told of no new medications would be
prescribed.. For a woman heavily drugged every
which way, but initially denied her thyroid medication
that I had to fight for as reasonable.. Then denying
all antibiotics apposing our wills to truly care.. as I
explained to Dr. Chisic of her madness on March 8th,
2016.. since the recent speculative lead up to this
appearing a air born infection, that will in some
likelihood, take the healths of many weakened
others.. like the staff! This house of hellish horror,
of Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center, H4, is a
place of the wickedest evil ever witnessed by
yours truly I must say. Anyway.. the hell of it is,
Dr. Colister secretly told the day Nurse for Jenny,
a named suspect labeled Colette.. 'that if it should
warrant'.. use this new order for scopolamine, in
conjunction with her fentanyl.. A concoction,
substantiated together, paralyzed my mother to
a position of suffocation.

"Fentanyl is estimated to be 80 times as potent as morphine "
"Scopolamine: Dangers of the Devil's Breath"

When Jenny was ever questioned, she spoke of
no pain, and no interest of being doped further out
of her wits, without she was, the claimed multiple
organ failure, but suffering with dementia.. Medicine?
Figure it out.. the police haven't had the public
interest just yet.. despite the thousands of similar
complaints, and Night Nurse Charlene telling, in the
SEVEN YEARS she worked there.. not a single
person has ever been capable of escaping her
horror show.. "Cofort Care" in H4 at the Heath
Sciences Center.. Winnipeg. Call the cops..
Call the President. Save That Man!

https://files.fm/u/dbd6kt4x
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mdymbk5mr8pg33f/The-Winnipeg-Health-Sciences-Center-Murdered-My-Mother.mp3
http://dl3.junocloud.me/e4jssz6ocz9m
http://filerio.in/pswja9s9t2ab
http://unlimitzone.com/6flahob6pvbq

-

To those who this greatly concerns..

Hello.. The newest revelations to this heart break of a story, is that Jenny Kinal's outgoing Dr, Dr. Semus, has advised me today, March 7th, 2016, that after reviewing Jenny's medical records, they do not contain the information of Doctor T's (Tazaramangzing..?) order to the Nurses at station, for the evenings of question, Feb 2nd, and Feb 3rd, 2016, to not administer hydromoophone to Jenny, without her son witnessing first hand some form of pain.. Jenny, at that time, an alleged sufferer, of "multiple organ failure" However, the Nurses involved certainly would concure, as too, most importantly, the head Nurse for the day of Feb 3rd, does confirm that such an order did transpire, of her
quoting the Nurses report, where hydromoraphone was administered, to Jenny.. An action opposing Dr. T, by leastly, RN Delaney it appears.. Who too, like another Nurse that evening, state Jenny does suffer from "multiple organ failure". Dr. Semus, Jenny's Doctor for the last two weeks, and the prior Dr., Dr. Necozy, stated, and will state, Jenny does not, and could not have had multiple organ failure, going on now, more than a month later.. Big problem of course.. as you know... Here is the run down...

Shortened synopsis..

I wad told Jenny had multiple organ failure, and was
on end of life medication. I said bullshit, she was great
just hours ago.. The head Doctor, Dr. T, called a halt
to the death meds.. Telling Nurses, if Jenny experiences
any discomfort, I am to be phoned to okay the death
meds once more.. I am phoned for such action the next
day, arrive in under 7 minutes, to find my mother pronounced
clinically dead by RN Delaney, due organ failure.. I revive
my mom to discover, she has no organ failure.. and
breathes to this day..Just barely..Being doped everyday
under torture.. ATTEMPTED MURDER THIS PROVES.
Forward this information to everyone who loves their mother..
The Police most especially. They have been caught attempting
first degree murder of made helpless innocent old folks
at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center.. Fight back for
Christ sake God damn you.

Please help to save my mother's life..

Hello.. I've got a story of a precious life, my mom.. and
about clear abuse transpiring in real time over at the
Health Sciences Center in Winnipeg.. I'm currently
seeking for good politicians, and some public exposure..

Jenny Kinal's Doctor forbade the administration of a
dangerous narcotic, but the medical records indicate
someone went ahead and administered it anyway..
causing her, to be pronounced clinically dead.

They claim my mom has organ failure, and had clinically
died Feb 3rd 2016, but.. she lives on today! despite their
failures still, to address my mother's true health concerns.
Freely urinating, and defecated near everyday, only
because I feed her, and am trying to protect her for as
much time as I can sacrifice.. Please, express your
humanity by telling this story.. It's not only about my
mother, but potentially many others, that are left to fall
forsaken. For I am told, this form of complaint against
some practicing health care in Manitoba, numbers in
the thousands.. I am told, of such similar complaints
the Government of Manitoba registers, but does remain
hampered to remedy for the Public interest of Canada.
Largely, it seems, for failure to communicate these
sometimes complicated matters clearly to the lay
person.. and limited resources.

Please help to save my mother's life.

The Protection of Persons in Care office, that enacts
the Provincial Act, contacted me today, March 1st, 2016,
to inform that the Hospital did not provide them the
medical records for the critical days of question.. Feb
2nd, and 3rd.. Of which they are obligated under Law.

http://www.gov.mb.ca/health/protection/

The Protection for Persons in Care Act
http://web2.gov.mb.ca/laws/statutes/ccsm/p144e.php

The Protection of Persons in Care office Senior
Administrator, Chris, tells if the situation as it is,
found wanting, without the Health Sciences Center
obliging.. there would most certainly be, a public
inquest..Though, that can't happen for two more
weeks, due the person responsible is on vacation!.
It is NOT only my mother's life on the line my
honorable friends..

I fear a misunderstanding of the severity is witnessed
here.. As too, with my first discussions on this matter with
the Winnipeg Police.. For I argue by just simply making
one phone call to Dr. T - Dr. T = something like,
Tazariamansing, or in the evidence I gave, of the head
nurse CONFIRMING, that what was forbidden, has been
administered.. As told too by the victim, my mother Jenny,
for ten hours, gasping without a full breath.. We would
acknowledge, something of a very serious crime, of at
least gross negligence is still under way.. Of which those
in charge refuse to remedy. Depending on who you talk
to individually.. Some Doctors like Necozy, contend
Jenny is relatively stable, and situated to go home under
an arranged palliative care program.. while others, with
just as much authority, falsely claim she has but two
weeks to live.. Hiding from the mistake, willing instead
to see my mom continued forsaken. Please, for the love
of God, for mercy, call Chris as a provincial legislator,
or city counselor, or the greatly honorable Prime Minister,
to demand the public inquest start immediately..

The Protection of Persons in Care Act's, Senior
Administrator can be contacted at 204 --- ----

I can only once again, use words to describe, that
this unresolved situation, is incredibly dire if left
unfairly attended.. There are other lives at risk..
Solutions to not have such a mistake happen once
more seem easy.. But delaying this process, simply
because a Manitoba employee in on vacation.. to
me, sounds kind of.. crazy.. Right? It's like,
'yes Mr. Rockefeller, I understand, but Bill is
on Vacation right now, and he handles all bank
robberies... But as soon as he get's back, well
get on track to following the fleeing suspects..'
In this action I take, I believe I help the
administrator also, to draw attention to himself,
not to necessarily admonish, but to defend..
Power is with the people.. These are serious
charges.. involving more than just my mother.
There is more to this case. I would recommend
RCMP investigators also have a look over the
evidence at hand, most naturally.

Ca|| me with any questions you may have..

John Kinal .. 204 --- ----

John Kinal - Protections of Persons in Care Act - Feb 24 2016
https://files.fm/u/fv4qmtaf
https://userscloud.com/vhqyp5y0eyrg
http://www.tusfiles.net/y35u6o550v8t
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/7spwlz2xgl092bj/John_Kinal_-_Protections_of_Persons_in_Care_Act_-_Feb_24_2016.mp3

Please, for the love of mercy,
forward this information also..

1st-Introduction-to-the-Case
https://userscloud.com/l55y7x0bsx03
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w1zoub
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/lsUlO
https://userscloud.com/o2arsj2axdvd
http://www.filedropper.com/back-from-the-dead_1

SAVE MY MOM -
https://files.fm/u/y4rgergk

'..thousands of similar complaints..'

Please.. they are abusing my mom with lies as
hiding from public accountability. Don't let an innocent
Canadian pay for their continuing mistake.. Yes,
there are potentially 1000's of victims falling, treated
for shortness of breath, to shorten their breaths to
suffocation. Yes, I know too, extremely disturbing
as to know such a thing appears happening.. To
see the video of my mother suffocating under the
poisoning.. and to care not for such a kind gentle
women in her eighties? How can you not care for
your own mother? How can you live without yourselves
being human? All on board? That's what you'd figure..
Right?. My expenses are great.. anyone want to help
chip in for the cab fares?

INVESTIGATIONS NOT UNDERWAY - CRIME SOLVED THOUGH BUT..

On Feb 2,, 2016 after discovering my mother to be on death meds, namely hydromorphone to hamper breathing for death, I demanded such madness stop immediately.. telling Dr. T of all the witnesses the day before, and the official record of Jenny up with several physiotherapists , Dr. T agreed to call a halt.. Then ordering, that if Jenny, woman with 'multiple organ failure' seems in dire need for such opiates, I will be called to witness such anguish..

On Feb 3, RN Delaney phoned at 6pm to have me come to the hospital, to okay the death meds (hydromorphone) - I arrived in 7 minutes to witness my mother appearing dead, with all the moisture gone from her skin, not appearing to be breathing.. I talked to her of what I thought she was going through, as incapable of taking a breath, due the poisons RN Delanely used apposing Doctor's orders..How do we know this most certain? From Jenny herself, for ten hours, telling of how she can not take a full breath, just as such poison is designed.. Turns out, Delaney and Dr. T were wrong that mom had total organ failure..
How's that? It's called attempted murder..

There are a possible number of other victims..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Points of Fact:

They claimed Jenny had multiple organ failure where clearly she does not.
To 'justify' hydromoraphone, as a poisonous opiate to hamper breathing,
that would have killed her, hadn't I stopped it.

Nurse Delaney repeatedly encouraged me to stop speaking to the clinically
dead, before I revived my forsaken mother, left as dead in bed, looking
seriously poisoned with a diuretic, and no doubt, hydromoraphone,
Something I had banned her with the agreeing Doctor's admonishment
from doing ever again the day before. Without my implicit approval,
it would not be allowed to happen again.

Suspect Nurse #2.. She firstly reported to a doctor that I was abusing what
she understood, to be the clinically dead. The doctor arrived to witness
Jenny sitting up alive. Then, shortly later, shows back up to tell, I should
get my mom back on the hydromorophone.. Telling as recorded, I don't
want to make Jenny suffer with her multiple organ failures do I. Told to
me no less than 7 times, by at least three nurses trying to control free
thought through guilt on the issue. Telling her I did, as recorded, Jenny
is not in any pain, and certainly most does not need something to stop her
from breathing. The suspect Nurse #2 then leaves, and reportedly by her
co-worker, to tell me later as recorded in evidence also, that they decided
together, I must not be allowed to wake the pronounced clinically dead
again.. Claiming such action is not caring. Implicit in knowing, as
recorded, she was left for dead by themselves, until I had revived her..
This is willful attempted murder once more, that she knows they are
almost caught for it clearly appears in the light of fairly understanding
the evidence before us.

[...]

There are a possible number of other murder victims..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Justice is freedom - NOTE TO POLICE
https://userscloud.com/kk4ffpql33td
https://files.fm/u/ceggg9m8
https://www.sendspace.com/file/snezn6

The Evidence
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/a8c1082927/
(newest version..)
https://userscloud.com/2jjtxeif44n1
https://files.fm/u/dc5vysvw
http://www.filedropper.com/evidence_2

1st-Introduction-to-the-Case
https://userscloud.com/l55y7x0bsx03
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w1zoub
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/lsUlO
https://userscloud.com/o2arsj2axdvd
http://www.filedropper.com/back-from-the-dead_1

Irene McDonald, as the Executive Assistant to the Investigations
Committee of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Manitoba
has recommended this as an allegation of criminal infraction, be
handled directly by the Police..It's about time.. Police In. R16 9616

NOTE TO POLICE - CRIME SOLVED

This is what we witness here as recorded in evidence.. They
said the crime victim had organ failure, and would never recover..
A LIE.. Left for done in with the poison known of as Hydromorphone.
Raised from a certain death sentence, and found without the reason
given, to try and steal an innocent Life of one so still, left in jeopardy.
This needs widespread criminal investigations for the public interest..
for we the people will to be civilized.. Fair say all the way means
everyone wins.. I want only the best for my mother in a ward of
likewise care givers.. I think we can work together, and get
that done as soon as possible..

TAKING LIFE
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rqgx0azea5dyffw/taking-life.mp4

New in the Developing Case: of the Formal Complaint Against the
Named Nurses and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Science Center

Regarding, 'With RN Delaney again, insisting that I was not
facing reality.. That I should be just thankful for the
time I had with mom.. Jenny then began to revive..'

This after being put on 'end of life meds' to steal my mother's
life, without consultation.. Considering the day before she was
up and eating, and wanting to go home. Please, call the cops too.

In conjunction with the 22 of January where I was told Jenny
had a heart attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine
patch on her shoulder area..Apposing they did the wishes of
both Mother and son.

Everyday that goes by, while we wait for the College of Physicians
and Surgeons of Manitoba to act correctly in the defense of my
innocent mother's Life, is another day she is still left in mortal
jeopardy.. These facts detail a need to have her immediately
moved out of the HCS's 'comfort ward' and to be into intensive
care where not needed treatments, are no longer administered..
Act now..

Formal Complaint Against the Named Nurses
and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Science Center

On the 21st of January, despite Jenny's expressed wishes upon intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jenny, but on "the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jenny had a heart attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area..

To whom this concerns..

My name in John Kinal, the son of Jenny Kinal, currently held against our will at 4H at the Health Science Center.

My mother told the hospital upon admission, she did not want a nicotine patch, but two weeks in, when she's near a coma.. they appose her wishes and my own, giving her the POISONOUS nicotine, and she then has, a massive heart attack hours later..Then a week later, puts her on end of life medications.. To die of.. for sure for sure.. 100%.. every patient under such treatment DIES.. I fought to deny my mother had complete organ failure.. and over 20 hours in total, brought her back to life..From a position the hospital has decided to do nothing for.. because she was clinically dead..

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Think of this.. They poison patients so they can't take a breath, then when the patient struggles to breath due the muscles not working, they only answer, must need more pure oxygen, or Hydromorphone ..Another quick death they believe they will escape criminal charges over..

When I learned they were giving my mother end of life medication, where only the day before she was at near the best she had been since arriving.. I demanded such madness stop immediately.. Of which two RNs on the floor argued with me for 30 minutes, to suggest I was being cruel to try such action. They argued I have not the right to deny death meds,and told I must speak to "Dr. T", of which I did.. Reminding her of all the witnesses to my mothers health, from the day before.. such as the physiotherapist.. sitting in bed, talking, and eating several yogurts, juice, and water.. She told she would then have the poising stopped... and if the seriously unqualified RN Ms. Delaney, decided it at a
later time needed to continue, would have me called firstly, to get to the hospital to witness such need.. The next day, at approximately 6pm, Ms. Delanely called me to come and witness her condition, in need of death meds.. I get all the way to the distant HSC in approximately 7 minutes.. to witness her 'dead' in bed.. not breathing due the medication stopping the muscles of her lungs incapable of taking a breath..Ms. Delaney told me to stop talking to a corpse that can't hear, speak, or see.. All the fluids of her body had been removed due, what was likely an overdose of a diuretic.. her lips were near black. Ms. Delanely told I was not ever going to get a response talking to a body with
complete organ failure..She can't pee, so her body is clinically dead..I remained, and in approximately an hour, her lips move in response to water.. and slowly I brought her back to life.. Delaney never returned to the attempted murder scene for the rest of her time at shift.. No 'miracle' claimed, but for by the several aids who witnessed, in part the 'miracle'.

The evidence offered for fair public interest, tells