The Razor's Edge: Granma's new mouthpiece in SCC
PL
2013-11-22 14:55:16 UTC
A "Canadian" that even doesn't dare to post the sources he quotes.
Cubaverdad
2013-11-23 19:13:39 UTC
Could be another mouthpiece. His e-mail is phony.
The Razor's Edge
2013-12-19 13:01:56 UTC
I don't think "dare" is appropriate because obviously I didn't write them
and if the source was omitted it certainly isn't because I am afraid to
disclose that, more that it is an oversite and I will endeavor to be more
thorough in the future.

I hesitate to give you my enet.cu address for obvious reasons, I need
terrorist messages posted by members of this group in my mailbox like I need
an asshole under my armpit.

I wonder how much propaganda is being published my counterpunch.org or the
guardian or any number of other sites I visit on a daily basis, granma and
periodico26 included.

Terrorist activity conducted by the CIA worldwide is a given as are the
crimes against humanity and cannot be denied.
Cubaverdad
2013-12-20 10:36:17 UTC
Post by The Razor's Edge
I don't think "dare" is appropriate because obviously I didn't write them
Granma is propaganda.
You posted them
About all your sources are propaganda or loony left.
Post by The Razor's Edge
and if the source was omitted it certainly isn't because I am afraid to
disclose that,
then why didn't you. I always do. I think it is part of the information
Post by The Razor's Edge
more that it is an oversite and I will endeavor to be more
thorough in the future.
OK.
It is essential information.
Post by The Razor's Edge
I hesitate to give you my enet.cu address for obvious reasons,
You are right.
Don't.
Some readers here abuse that.
But a yahoo non personal would be better than a fake.
Post by The Razor's Edge
I need
terrorist messages posted by members of this group in my mailbox like I need
an asshole under my armpit.
The "terrorist messages" in SCC have traditionally been posted by Castro
apologist, so the risk is very smaal in your case.
Post by The Razor's Edge
I wonder how much propaganda is being published my counterpunch.org
that is - on Cuba - on the unreserved apologetic side
Post by The Razor's Edge
or the
guardian
Sometimes good reports, often self-censorship showing.
Also sometimes show being not fully aware of Cuban reality.
Post by The Razor's Edge
or any number of other sites I visit on a daily basis, granma and
periodico26 included.
Those are identical propagande
Post by The Razor's Edge
Terrorist activity conducted by the CIA worldwide is a given as are the
crimes against humanity and cannot be denied.
Like Fidel admitting to crimes against humanity against the homosexuals
he sent to the UMAP?
Like the Castro regime being on the list of Genocide Watch?